Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You have come so far in the last year.  It dawned on me today when we were playing 'Wake up Mummy!" that it was not even a year ago that my biggest wish ( for Mothers day, so that is May) was for you to say 'mum'.  Now my day is filled with "hello mummy" ( I dont' know if I ever got it on video but you used to day teh cutest 'Hew- wo') " pwease mummy"  " thanks mummy" "sorry mummy" "up pwease mummy" " milk pwease mummy".  You tell me the colours of everything, the numbers on everything, are constantly counting forwards and backwards.  You love swimming lessons.  We walked past the pool on the way to get pizza the other night and you were so upset that we weren't going swimming " Wanna go swimming!" when I tried to say not now it was " But I want to!" (which actually sounds a lot like 'I'm ready').  You know about 30 or more words by sight that you have just learnt by yourself from TV.  almost daily we have a game where I have to write words and you tell me what they are.  Maybe thats it - you will learn to read and talk at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment